Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||API 5L, ASTM A500, ASTM A252, ASTM 53, EN10217, DIN 2458, IS 3589, JIS G3452, BS1387||Certificate:||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, API 5L PSL1&PSL2, CE (CPR & PED), GOST Certificates|
|Steel Grade:||GR B, X42, X46,235B,355B||Wall Thickness:||9.53mm-50mm|
|Length:||6M-25M||Out Diameter:||508mm - 1320.8mm (20"-52")|
Structural LSAW Steel Pipe,
X42 LSAW Steel Pipe,
X46 LSAW Steel Pipe
Structural LSAW Steel Pipe Use In Various Engineering Purposes , Fencing , Scaffolding Etc
LSAW,produced in the mold or molding machine by using double-sided submerged arc welding and flaring from production with raw material. A wide range of the finished product specifications, weld toughness, ductility, uniformity and dense, with a large diameter, wall thickness, high pressure resistance, low-temperature corrosion resistance, etc.. Required steel pipe in the construction of high-strength, high toughness, high-quality, mostly large diameter thick wall LSAW.
1) Longitudinal weld is used for steel pipe and submerged arc welding is used for internal and external welds.
2) After the whole mechanical expansion treatment, the stress inside the steel tube is small and uniformly distributed, which can effectively prevent stress corrosion cracking and has high dimensional accuracy, and is convenient for field welding construction.
3) Using pre-and post-weld technology, the welding process is stable and the quality of the weld is high.
4) Welding is easy to carry out nondestructive testing in the production process, and nondestructive testing can be carried out in the field in the use process.
5) The product specifications range is large, can produce small diameter, large wall thickness, also can produce large diameter, large wall thickness steel pipe.
Out Diameter:406.4mm - 1422.4mm (16"-56")
LSAW:Longitudinal submerged arc welding pipe
SAW:Submerged arc welded pipe
SAWL:Submerged arc welded longitudinal pipe
Standard:API 5L, ASTM A500, ASTM A252, ASTM 53, EN10217, DIN 2458, IS 3589, JIS G3452, BS1387
Certificate:ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, API 5L PSL1&PSL2, CE (CPR & PED), GOST Certificates
Usage:Used for construction field, low pressure liquid transportation, in various engineering purposes, fencing, scaffolding etc.
Steel Grade:GR B, X42, X46,235B,355B
Surface:Fusion bond Epoxy coating, Coal Tar Epoxy, 3PE, Vanish Coating, Bitumen Coating, Black Oil coating as per customer’s requirement
Tests:Chemical Component Analysis, Mechanical Properties (Ultimate tensile strength, Yield strength, Elongation), Technical Properties (DWT, Guided Bend Test, Impact Test), Exterior Size Inspection, Hydrostatic Test, RT (X-Ray Test)
MTC:EN 10204/3.1B, EN 10204/3.2 (with Third Party Inspection)
Size & Thickness: