Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Wall Thk:||4mm-22mm||Out Diameter:||114.3mm - 812.8mm (4"-32")|
|Certificate:||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, API 5L PSL1&PSL2, CE (CPR & PED), GOST Certificates||Steel Grade:||API 5L GR.B|
|Alloy Or Not:||Non-alloy||Technique:||ERW|
|Surface:||Customers't Requirement,PE Coated,Black Painted,etc||Usage:||Transportation,For Liquid Delivery|
Carbon Steel ERW Line Pipe,
API 5L GrB ERW Line Pipe,
OHSAS 18001 ERW Line Pipe
OHSAS 18001 PSL1 API 5L GrB Carbon Steel ERW Line Pipe
The urban gas pipeline network mainly uses ERW steel pipes, cast iron pipes and polyethylene (PE) pipes. From the perspective of safety and economy, that is, to ensure the quality of the project, the safety of gas supply and the adaptability of the gas pipe to the gas medium, and to reduce the project In terms of cost, ERW steel pipe is the first choice. Of course, according to local conditions, specific analysis and comprehensive judgment.
Huayang Steel Pipe represents domestic and international mills offering electric resistance welded (ERW) steel line pipe. Manufactured to API 5L specifications, our ERW line pipe is created by using high-frequency induction (HFI) currents to form a welded bond. Trident has partnered with industry-leading coating companies, offering the option for Fusion-Bonded Epoxy (FBE) coating, TGF-3 (Coal-Tar Epoxy), and other customer-specific coatings. A cost-effective option for pipe, our high yield ERW pipe is commonly used for well hook-ups, gathering lines, tie-in lines, trunk lines, and other midstream applications. Coated, job-ready material is available for same day shipment.
ERW steel pipe is the first choice for urban gas pipeline network. The main advantages and disadvantages are:
(1) High strength (large carrying capacity);
(2) The wall thickness is uniform and lighter than cast iron pipes of the same caliber; due to the high delivery pressure, it can be one grade smaller than the caliber of cast iron pipes of the same flow rate. Therefore, the total weight is reduced, the metal is saved, and the cost is reduced;
(3) Good plasticity, earthquake resistance and stress crack resistance;
(4) The inner wall of the ERW straight seam welded pipe is smooth, and the friction resistance is small, which avoids the precipitation of gas impurities and the pipeline transportation capacity is improved;
(5) It is suitable for wide temperature range, convenient construction, and tight welding interface. It can adapt to convey gas, liquefied petroleum gas mixed air and natural gas.
(6) However, in general, steel pipes have poor corrosion resistance, and anti-corrosion measures should be taken.
ERW :Electric Resistance Welded pipe
Surface:Fusion bond Epoxy coating, Coal Tar Epoxy, 3PE, Vanish Coating, Bitumen Coating, Black Oil coating as per customer’s requirement
Tests:Chemical Component Analysis, Mechanical Properties (Ultimate tensile strength, Yield strength, Elongation), Technical Properties (Flattening Test, Bending Test, Blow Test, Impact Test), Exterior Size Inspection, Hydrostatic Test.
MTC:EN 10204/3.1B, EN 10204/3.2 (with Third Party Inspection
|Usage:||Used for construction field, low pressure liquid transportation, in various engineering purposes, fencing, scaffolding etc.|
|Product||API 5L GrB ERW Carbon Steel Pipe|
|HFI:||High Frequency Induction weld pipe|
|EFW:||Electric Fusion Welded Pipe|
|Certificate:||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, API 5L PSL1&PSL2, CE (CPR & PED), GOST Certificates|
|OutDiameter:||114.3mm - 812.8mm (4"-32")|
|Application||1.Oil Pipe 2.Gas Pipe 3.Fluid Pipe 4.Boiler Tubes 5.Fertilizer tube 6.Structure Pipe|
Contact Person: Sing Zhuan