Payment & Shipping Terms:
|API 5L PSL1
X52 Saw Steel Pipe,
API 5L Saw Steel Pipe,
PSL1 Saw Steel Pipe
API 5L X52 Saw Steel Pipe pipeline use for oil transmission
1. Basic requirements for the appearance of lsaw welds
Before the non-destructive testing of lsaw steel pipes, the inspection of the weld appearance shall meet the requirements. The general requirements for the appearance of lsaw welds and the surface quality of welded joints are as follows: the appearance of the weld should be well formed, and the width should be 2 mm per side over the edge of the groove. The height of the fillet of the fillet weld shall comply with the design regulations and the shape shall be smooth transition. The surface of the welded joint should be:
(1) Cracks, unfused, pores, slag inclusions, and splashes are not allowed.
(2) Pipes, stainless steels and alloy steel pipe weld surfaces with a design temperature lower than -29 degrees shall not have undercuts. Other material pipe weld seam undercut depth should be greater than 0.5mm, continuous undercut length should be no more than 100mm, and the total length of the undercut on both sides of the weld is not more than 10% of the total length of the weld.
(3) The surface of the weld shall not be lower than the surface of the pipe. The weld bead height is not more than 3mm (the maximum width of the welded joint group to the rear bevel).
(4) The wrong side of the welded joint shall not exceed 10% of the wall thickness and shall not exceed 2 mm.