Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Galvanized:||Hot Dip Galvanized||Inside:||FBE|
X60 galvanised water pipe,
ST52 galvanised water pipe,
DIN17175 galvanised water pipe
Seamless DIN17175 ST52 API 5L X60 ERW Galvanised Water Pipe
Hot dipped Galvanized Square Steel Tubes
1) Thickness: 6.35-25mm
3) Length: 6m or cut as request
4) Application: Construction Structure, Furniture
5) Certification: ISO9001: 2000;SGS;BV;
6) Material: X60
The square or rectangular pipe can be produced as following elements:
DIN17175 ST52, ASTM A335 P1,P2,P11,P12,P2,P5,P9,
ASTM A213 T1,T2,T11,T12, ASTM A210,ASTM A519 4130,
2) Place of Origin: China(Mainland)
3) Technique: hot rolled or erw (seamless and welded steel pipe)
Executable GB6728-2002 standards for structural steel cold-formed hollow
Executable JISG3466-88 in Japan to adapt the general scope of Rectangular Pipe Construction Standards
4) Application: Widely used in bridge buildings, construction supports, mechanical tube, and furnitures etc.
5) Main Market: Europe, North America, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and other countries and regions, well received by consumers!
6) Supply capacity: 50,000Ton/Month
7) Delivery period: 20~30days after we receive the deposits
8) General Packaging: Follow as clients' requirement
Galvanized pipes are the pipes that a layer of protective zinc coating to pipe in order to prevent premature rust and corrosion. There are several different processes for galvanizing steel pipe,Hot-Dip Galvanizing and Electrogalvanizing are the most commonly used ways for steel pipes.To distinguish the Galvanized steel pipe and Electrogalvanized steel pipe,you should understand the manufacturing process of them.
As the name implies, this method involves dipping the base metal into a molten pool of zinc. First, the base metal must be cleaned either mechanically, chemically, or both to assure a quality bond can be made between the base metal and the zinc coating. Once cleaned, the base metal is then fluxed to rid it of any residual oxides that might remain after the cleaning process. The base metal is then dipped into a liquid bath of heated zinc and a metallurgical bond is formed.
Contact Person: Sing Zhuan