Payment & Shipping Terms:
API 5L X65N Saw Steel Pipe,
ASTM A53 Saw Pipe,
S275JR Saw Pipe
EN10219 S275 S275JR ASTM A53 API 5L X65N Saw Steel Pipe
1. Basic requirements for the appearance of lsaw welds
Before the non-destructive testing of lsaw steel pipes, the inspection of the weld appearance shall meet the requirements. The general requirements for the appearance of lsaw welds and the surface quality of welded joints are as follows: the appearance of the weld should be well formed, and the width should be 2 mm per side over the edge of the groove. The height of the fillet of the fillet weld shall comply with the design regulations and the shape shall be smooth transition. The surface of the welded joint should be:
(1) Cracks, unfused, pores, slag inclusions, and splashes are not allowed.
(2) Pipes, stainless steels and alloy steel pipe weld surfaces with a design temperature lower than -29 degrees shall not have undercuts. Other material pipe weld seam undercut depth should be greater than 0.5mm, continuous undercut length should be no more than 100mm, and the total length of the undercut on both sides of the weld is not more than 10% of the total length of the weld.
(3) The surface of the weld shall not be lower than the surface of the pipe. The weld bead height is not more than 3mm (the maximum width of the welded joint group to the rear bevel).
(4) The wrong side of the welded joint shall not exceed 10% of the wall thickness and shall not exceed 2 mm.
LSAW Steel Pipe
Pipe Type: Longitudinal Welded Pipe, Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded Pipe Construction
Ends: Square Ends/Plain Ends (straight cut, saw cut, torch cut), Beveled/Threaded Ends
Surface: Bare, Lightly Oiled, Black/Red/Yellow Painting, Zinc/Anti-corrosive Coating
Packing: Bundled/In Bulk, Plastic Caps Plugged, Waterproof Paper Wrapped
|Usage:||Used for construction field, low pressure liquid transportation, in various engineering purposes, fencing, scaffolding etc.|
|SAW:||Submerged arc welded pipe|
|LSAW:||Longitudinal submerged arc welding pipe|
|SAWL:||Submerged arc welded longitudinal pipe|
|Standard:||API 5L, ASTM A500, ASTM A252, ASTM 53, EN10217, DIN 2458, IS 3589, JIS G3452, BS1387|
|Certificate:||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, API 5L PSL1&PSL2, CE (CPR & PED), GOST Certificates|
|Out Diameter:||406.4mm - 1422.4mm (16"-56")|
|Steel Grade:||API 5L PSL1 & PSL2: GR B, X42, X46, X56, X60, X65, X70
ASTM A53: GR.A, GR.B
EN10210/EN10219: S275, S275JR, S355JRH, S355J2H
GB/T3091: Q195, Q215, Q235, Q345, L175, L210, L245, L320, L360- L555
|Surface:||Fusion bond Epoxy coating, Coal Tar Epoxy, 3PE, Vanish Coating, Bitumen Coating, Black Oil coating as per customer’s requirement|
|Tests:||Chemical Component Analysis, Mechanical Properties (Ultimate tensile strength, Yield strength, Elongation), Technical Properties (DWT, Guided Bend Test, Impact Test), Exterior Size Inspection, Hydrostatic Test, RT (X-Ray Test)|
|MTC:||EN 10204/3.1B, EN 10204/3.2 (with Third Party Inspection)
Contact Person: Mike Han